[R-sig-Geo] [FORGED] Getting averaged variable importance from bootstrap with the cubist models

Roman Luštrik rom@n@|u@tr|k @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 8 09:51:47 CEST 2019

Running reproducible examples in clear sessions should be something that is
not very hard to do, far far away from (semi)production environment.
Also, people might not stand idly while their work computer is being
damaged in a fire-hazardous way.

Cheers,
Roman

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 4:09 AM Rolf Turner <r.turner using auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

> On 8/04/19 3:52 AM, Hounkpatin Ozias wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
> > rm(list = ls())
>
> <SNIP>
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  Don't do this to other people!!!  As (I think
> it was) Jenny Bryan said at the NZSA Conference in December 2017:  "If
> you do this I will come to your office and set fire to your computer!!!"
>
> cheers,
>
> Rolf Turner
>
> --
> Honorary Research Fellow