[R-sig-Geo] Adding great circle routes as polylines in Leaflet

Dhiraj Khanna dhir@jkh@nn@ @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Sep 5 16:38:50 CEST 2018

Thanks Kent, this looks great!
Hopefully I should be able to convince my client to use this as a
visualization rather than the rather sparse looking current visualization
on a leaflet map.
Regards

Dhiraj Khanna
Mob:09873263331