[R-sig-Geo] Adding colour to polylines in Leaflet

Kent Johnson kent3737 @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Sep 1 16:29:43 CEST 2018

You have to include the points where the colors change in both polylines.
Here is one way:

x$lastColor = dplyr::lag(x$Color)
map <-  leaflet(x)
map <- addTiles(map)
for( Color in
levels(as.factor(x$Color))){
  map <- addPolylines(map,lng=~lon,lat=~lat,data=x[x$Color==Color |
x$lastColor==Color,], color=~Color) }
map

Kent