[R-sig-Geo] job position on geostatistics at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine

Jorge Cano Jorge@C@no @ending from l@htm@@c@uk
Wed Nov 21 13:57:08 CET 2018

Dear community,

We are looking for a geostatistician interested in spatial modelling of infectious diseases to join our group (London Applied and Spatial Epidemiology Research group) at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. More details in the link below. Also, further information in our research projects in these links: www.thiswormyworld.org<http://www.thiswormyworld.org/> / http://laser.lshtm.ac.uk/

Assistant Professor in Spatial Statistics and Epidemiology
Dept of Disease Control, LSHTM
Salary: �45,878 to �52,520 per annum, inclusive.
Closing Date:  Wednesday 05 December 2018

The successful applicant will be conducting research on the epidemiology and control of neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) in sub-Saharan Africa. This research is a component of the Expanded Special Project for the Elimination of NTDs within the Africa Region of the WHO. The post-holder will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of appropriate statistical methods to quantify the spatial distribution of NTDs.
Job Description and application: https://jobs.lshtm.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=ITD-DCD-2018-24

Thanks,

Jorge Cano | Assistant Professor | Department of Disease Control
London Applied & Spatial Epidemiology Research Group (LASER)
www.thiswormyworld.org<http://www.thiswormyworld.org/> / http://laser.lshtm.ac.uk/
T: +44 (0) 20 7927 2584