[R-sig-Geo] how to plot different rows of a SpatialPolygonsDataFrame in trellis panels

Roger Bivand Roger@Biv@nd @ending from nhh@no
Wed May 23 20:53:11 CEST 2018

Scott,

Without having tried your code, how similar is this to these packages:

https://cran.r-project.org/package=micromap
https://cran.r-project.org/package=micromapST

and their JSS papers:

https://www.jstatsoft.org/index.php/jss/article/view/v063i02