[R-sig-Geo] spatio temporal anisotropy: help with stAni argument

Barry Rowlingson b@rowling@on @ending from l@nc@@ter@@c@uk
Tue May 22 10:02:44 CEST 2018

This question has also been posted to gis.stackexchange.com:

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/283607/spatio-temporal-anisotropy-in-r-stani-argument-in-vgmst-and-krigest/

and better answers than mine there are welcome...

Barry