[R-sig-Geo] stConstruct with multiple SpatialPolygonsDataFrame objects

Waichler, Scott R Scott@W@ichler @ending from pnnl@gov
Tue May 22 02:40:07 CEST 2018

Hi, Can anyone provide an example of using stConstruct() with multiple SpatialPolygonsDataFrame objects?  I have created the latter by reading in multiple shapefiles, one shapefile per year.  Each shapefile contains polygons at several levels of an attribute.  I want to plot these polygons for levels of say 1, 5, 10  using stplot, where the panels are years.  I am having trouble understanding how to do this type of task where the spatial coordinates vary across time.

Thank you,
Scott Waichler
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
scott.waichler _at_ pnnl.gov