[R-sig-Geo] spatio temporal anisotropy: help with stAni argument

Bruno Sesti brun@e@ti @ending from gm@il@com
Mon May 21 15:16:07 CEST 2018

Hi,
I have some problems in understanding the usage of argument 'stAni' of
vgmST and krigeST functions, for.the setting of spatio temporal anisotropy.
How have I to interpret this argument, that is the integer value that I saw
I have to assign to it, what does it means?
How can this argument influence the result of prediction?
Are units of spatial and temporal ranges and lags related to this argument?
How can I study the spatio temporal anisotropy of my data?
Kind regards.