[R-sig-Geo] Intersection of polygons with raster

Kent Johnson kent3737 @ending from gm@il@com
Sat May 19 04:20:45 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have a raster object `flood` containing projected flooding levels and a
simple features object `parcels` containing MULTIPOLYGONs representing
property parcels. I would like to find all the parcel polygons for which
there is any flood > 1 foot. What function(s) can do this? Something like
raster::intersect(parcels, flood >= 1)

I'll put together a reprex if that helps. Hoping someone can point me to
the right function to do this, I haven't found anything promising.

Thanks,
Kent