[R-sig-Geo] Raster extract by polygon generating NAs

Ben Tupper btupper @ending from bigelow@org
Wed May 16 20:36:04 CEST 2018

Hi,

It's hard to know without any reproducible code, but you will want to pay close attention to the value of the na.rm argument to raster::extract(Raster,SpatialPolygons)

See ?extract for all the details.

Cheers,
Ben