[R-sig-Geo] Issues with a GDB file in R?

Aguirre Perez, Roman ra454 at exeter.ac.uk
Thu May 3 13:19:32 CEST 2018

Hello Shaun,

Thanks a lot for replying and providing me alternative options.

Unfortunately, I can't try both options anymore as I ran out of ArcGIS due to I was using a university PC which is not available now (I installed an ArcGIS trial version there), but I'll try it later. I also failed on installing the sf package - I'll dig a bit more on it. Nevertheless, I already downloaded the SpatialLite version so I'll try the second option and I'll let you know how it goes.

Regards,
Roman.