[R-sig-Geo] sampling with a "cluster" constraints

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Fri Mar 23 09:22:22 CET 2018

Le 23/03/2018 à 08:59, Roger Bivand a écrit :
> Just a thought - spatstat? This has had line segements too for some
> time, maybe chapter 17 in the spatstat book?
>
> Roger

Thanks Roger. I will check this. If nothing comes out, I am thinking
about developping a quick and dirty home-made function based on negative
binomial distribution where a "clustering" (dispersion) parameter can be
tuned... Hence, shit stats for hazel grouse and capercaillie shit
distribution :-D...

Patric