[R-sig-Geo] Fitting GWR for Panel Data in R

Dexter Locke dexter@locke @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jun 27 19:54:45 CEST 2018

See

Fotheringham, A. S., Crespo, R., & Yao, J. (2015). Geographical and
Temporal Weighted Regression (GTWR). *Geographical Analysis*, 1–22.
https://doi.org/10.1111/gean.12071

Gollini, I., Lu, B., Charlton, M., Brunsdon, C., & Harris, P. (2015).
GWmodel: An R Package for Exploring Spatial Heterogeneity Using
Geographically Weighted Models. *Journal of Statistical Software*, *63*(17),
1–50. https://doi.org/10.1080/10095020.2014.917453
HTH, Dexter