[R-sig-Geo] Spatio-Temporal objects and kriging

Bruno Sesti brun@e@ti @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jun 14 08:40:22 CEST 2018

Hi, I have some questions about spatio temporal objects and kriging, I have
done some research to try to solve this problems but I did not find any
answer.
I would Like to know if and, if yes, how could be possible to convert a
STIDF object to a SpatialPointsDataFrame object.
The second issue is if and how it could be possible to plot the map(s)
obtained through the function krigeST over an open street map or a Google
map layer in R environment and/or in other gis environments.

Kind regards.