[R-sig-Geo] converting from MSL EGM2008 to RH2000

Harp, Nathen (DOT) N@then@H@rp @ending from dot@ny@gov
Tue Jul 10 14:45:36 CEST 2018

I don't believe R has geodetic packages but that is what you need.  See NGS for examples,,
https://www.ngs.noaa.gov/PC_PROD/pc_prod.shtml
________________________________
From: R-sig-Geo <r-sig-geo-bounces using r-project.org> on behalf of Francis Freire <Francis.Freire using sgu.se>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 7:20:59 AM
To: 'r-sig-geo using r-project.org'
Subject: [R-sig-Geo] converting from MSL EGM2008 to RH2000

ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.

Hi,

I am particularly new to R and would like to ask a question. I have looking all over the net for a way to convert the vertical reference system of our z values in our xyz text file from MSL EGM2008 to RH2000 using R. Has anyone done this before or can point me in the right directions?

Best,

Francis