[R-sig-Geo] Kriging and Spatio temporal kriging on air quality data

Bruno Sesti brun@e@ti @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jul 5 08:34:00 CEST 2018

Hi, I am using kriging and spatio temporal kriging for studying and
analyzing air quality data from mobile sensors.
I would like to ask some question about the following issues:
1) is possible to gave the same values scale to different kriging result
(maps from different measures in the same study area). That is if I have a
kriging map with values in the range of 0-20 and another map with values in
the range of 5-30, can I gave to both the maps a values (and colours) scale
in the range of 0-30, in order to compare the values from the two maps.
2) is there some particular package and or tecnique specifically indicated
to make spatial kriging from air quality data from mobile sensor.

Kind regards.