[R-sig-Geo] Fwd: Spatiotemporal analysis r command

Mauricio Zambrano Bigiarini m@uricio@z@mbr@no @ending from ufronter@@cl
Mon Jul 2 18:25:55 CEST 2018

https://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

IHTH

Mauricio Zambrano-Bigiarini, PhD

=====================================
Department of Civil Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and Sciences
Universidad de La Frontera, Temuco, Chile
http://hzambran.github.io/
mailto : mauricio.zambrano using ufrontera.cl
work-phone : +56 45 259 2812
"Focus is about saying No" (Steve Jobs)
Linux user #454569 -- Linux Mint user