[R-sig-Geo] [FORGED] Re: [R] How to label a polygon window (spatstat package)

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Feb 10 09:20:15 CET 2018

On 10/02/18 18:43, Mohammad Tanvir Ahamed via R-sig-Geo wrote:

> Thanks.
> when there is multiple polygon , it a problem .
> looking for something more .

It is not at all clear to me what you are trying to accomplish.
If it were clearer, I could probably (???) give you an idea of how to
approach your task.

Can you provide a minimal reproducible example of your situation, with a
clear explanation of what you want to do next?  Some subscribers to
r-sig-geo (myself *not* included) are very clever, but few if any are
telepathic.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--