[R-sig-Geo] sf/ggplot version hell....

Ege Rubak rubak at math.aau.dk
Sat Feb 3 22:33:18 CET 2018

The usual thing I've seen (e.g. in a workshop by Edzer Pebesma) is "You
need the development version of ggplot2...". Of course that can't be
true forever, but maybe it still is.
If you have either the `devtools` or `remotes` package installed you can
just install the GitHub version of `ggplot2` directly by loading one of
those packages and typing:
   install.github("tidyverse/ggplot2")

Cheers,
Ege