[R-sig-Geo] A practical guide to geostatistical mapping

Tomislav Hengl tom@hengl @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Aug 31 09:43:34 CEST 2018

Dear Rich,

I am working on a rmarkdown update of the practical guide to GM (the
working title is "A practical guide to spatial prediction with R"). As
soon as I clean up these reports on my desk I will get on it (in about 2
months should be online). My apologies to you and all other users for
untidy website / my tardiness.

In the meantime you might also find this useful:

https://envirometrix.github.io/PredictiveSoilMapping/

BR,

--
T. (Tom) Hengl