[R-sig-Geo] Location level analysis of spatio-temporal data

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Mon Apr 30 09:50:46 CEST 2018

Please never respond to spamming on-list. All the R lists are under attack
from at least one possibly breached cloud email provider, where posters or
responders may receive spam on posting. Your local spam filter may catch
these, but because the origin is authenticated (not by us), your spam
filter may not work. See:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2018-April/452613.html

for more details.

Roger Bivand