[R-sig-Geo] problem with enveloped test in spatstat

Nicholas Bradley njb8 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 09:45:18 CEST 2018

Good morning

I hope you are well

I have a question regarding the persp and perspPoints functions

I have the x and y spatial coordinates and also the altitude of all these
coordinates. However, despite consulting several manuals, I have as yet
been unable to create a terrain elevation plot and also to plot the points.
I have only managed to create a persp image showing density

I would therefore appreciate very much if anyone could be so kind as to help

Thank you very much

Kind regards

Nicholas