[R-sig-Geo] Worked out example of spatiotemporal interpolation of daily precipitation?

Virgilio Gomez Rubio Virgilio.Gomez at uclm.es
Tue Apr 17 23:44:30 CEST 2018

Hi,

> Blangiardo and Cameletti (2015) Spatial and Spatio-temporal Bayesian
> Models with R - INLA models the Parana state rainfall data (chapter
> 8). See https://sites.google.com/a/r-inla.org/stbook/ Not kriging but
> maybe useful for you.

This is also modeled in the SPDE tutorial http://www.r-inla.org/examples/tutorials/spde-tutorial . Also, I have fitted a space-time model using INLA for the Ireland wind data described in the spacetime vignette. Not really what you want, but you can change the likelihood to a zero-inflated one (INLA provides several of them) if that is what you want…

Best,

Virgilio