[R-sig-Geo] 'help'

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:31:02 CEST 2018

Hi,

It's pretty much impossible, since we don't know what GIS software you
used, what commands, what R package and code, or what your data look
like.

As a starting point, I'd suggest carefully rereading the help files
for both the GIS and the R functions, to make sure that they are doing
the same thing, and what you expect them to, and to review your data
in both places to ensure that it is the same values and projection,
etc. It is entirely possible that one software is scaling your data
for you automatically, or some other processing step that is not
duplicated by the other software.

If trying those things doesn't clarify it for you, then please post
back to the list with more information about the software and data
you're using.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee