[R-sig-Geo] quadracount on multitype points

Guy Bayegnak Guy.Bayegnak at gov.ab.ca
Tue Sep 12 16:11:55 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I am working on a multitype point pattern, and I'd like to estimate how many of each type of point occurs into each quadrant. I know it is possible to use the quandracount on split marks as follows using spatstats: quadratcount(split(marks)). But the result produces as many windows as they are marks. I am wondering is there is a way to know many occurrence of each type there is per quadrant and to plot it in a single grid.

Thanks,

Guy

This email and any files transmitted with it are confide...{{dropped:10}}