[R-sig-Geo] convert "errorsarlm" to "lm"

niv de malach nivdemalach at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 07:47:59 CEST 2017

I am not sure that I fully understand you... I Appologize for my ignorance

1. Do you have some approach of transferring the object coefficients into
"lm" assuming that they are fixed? (if so let me know how...)

2. I am not sure what do you mean by uncertainty (confidence intervals?
significance tests? AIC\BIC scores?something totally different?). You
suggested to use bayesian methods but I am not sure why. In this SEM type
(local estimation approach) I can use the equation (before transformation)
for inference (with all their "uncertainty" whatever that be). Putting them
together as "SEM" is used mainly for testing whether there is a correlation
between some variables and the residuals of equation describing other (non
linked) variables . Using a special test this package test what is the
probability that the model is "wrong" based on the "missing links".
In general it would be better to get also an AIC\BIC for the total SEM
model  (which is possible when regular lm objects are used) but my main
goal in this analysis is parameter estimation rather than model selection
(so the SEM is used only as a "sanity check" that
there wasn't any important missing link)

Thanks

>>> http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2392-6140

ᐧ