[R-sig-Geo] Autologistic regression in R

Bede-Fazekas Ákos bfalevlist at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 07:49:43 CET 2017

Hi Erin,

Although I'm not familiar with autologistic regression, the task you
outlined seems to be a Species Distribution Modeling (SDM) problem for
which several methods are available in R. So I'm not sure if you need
only and exclusively autologistic regression. The SDM methods can solve
the equation /pres = f(env1, env2, ...)/, where /pres /is
presence/absence of the species and/envN/s are environmental predictors.
See packages "/dismo/" and "/biomod2/", and also /vignette("sdm")/. Some
of the methods need data.frame or SpatialPointsDataFrame, other ones
need Raster* objects as input.

HTH,
Ákos Bede-Fazekas
Hungarian Academy of Sciences