[R-sig-Geo] Problem

Hari Sharma himalayanhari at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 03:21:24 CET 2017

Hi,
While running Glmer in R, I got some bugs in some variables. I have 10 variables and run the model with the combination of these variables.  Response variable is binomial. got  following problem.

m743	<-glmer(Fecalpellet~	Abgherbcover +	Aspect +	Avgshrubcover	+	fallenlogno	+ slope	+ stumpnumber	+	waterdistance	+ (1|Year), data=df, family=binomial)
Warning message:
In checkConv(attr(opt, "derivs"), opt$par, ctrl = control$checkConv,  :
  Model failed to converge with max|grad| = 0.0430099 (tol = 0.001, component 1)

Could you please suggest any idea to solve this problem?

Hari Sharma
Taiwan