[R-sig-Geo] AVHRR NDVI3g time series tool?

Andy Bunn Andy.Bunn at wwu.edu
Tue Mar 28 22:37:54 CEST 2017

Great. Thanks so much for this package. I'll look into it.So many great
tools for working with these data. The last time I wrestled with the GIMMs
data for research was 12 years ago and boy was it a pain processing them
all. This is great!

On 3/27/17, 11:47 PM, "R-sig-Geo on behalf of Florian Detsch"
<r-sig-geo-bounces at r-project.org on behalf of