[R-sig-Geo] Negative mse values

Cenk İÇÖZ cicoz at anadolu.edu.tr
Mon Mar 27 14:03:32 CEST 2017

Thanks Rolf. Now it is settled. I get it.
I agree they are all ill determined endeavours.
Nonetheless, some has to determine a bandwidth to see the big picture.
What else we can do? . Parametric methods (point processes) or others do not depict the characteristic of the pattern exactly.
Thanks again.

Res. Asst. Cenk Icoz
Statistics Department , Anadolu University, Turkey