[R-sig-Geo] Global and Local Moran: how can I calculate them with different spatial threshold?

Maurizio Marchi mauriziomarchi85 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 19:16:17 CET 2017

Hello everybody,
I need to calculate the Global and Local Moran indices in R using a
variable distance as threshold: I have a SpatialPointsDataFrame with
almost 300 points and I want to calculate the Global Moran index using
4 different distances (e.g 5 km - 10 km - 50 km - 100 km).
I know the 'ape' and 'spdep' packages but it seems that no adjustment
can be done concerning the spatial width to be considered...
Thanks

--
Maurizio Marchi
Skype ID: maurizioxyz