[R-sig-Geo] r-spatial meetup @ dinner on Jul 5, Brussels

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Mon Jun 19 11:30:37 CEST 2017

I'm planning an r-spatial meetup on the evening of Jul 5, during UseR!
in Brussels. If you want to take part & join, please let me know and
I'll include you in the reservation. Not limited to developers.

As of now, no sponsors are available meaning that the costs would be on
your own; offers to sponsor this event are also highly welcome.

The venue I have in mind is http://www.auxarmesdebruxelles.com/en/ -
they can handle larger groups well, and have a great kitchen, and the
last times I've been there they had a good price/quality ratio.

So far (twitter), we're 10:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YikeTkQzo708yyrNWDxwBPS56kEksPe94obSAeFxIY/edit?usp=sharing

Many regards,
--
Edzer Pebesma
Institute for Geoinformatics  (ifgi),  University of Münster