[R-sig-Geo] spatstat residuals.ppm with an intensity given as an image?

Seth Flaxman flaxman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 12:22:39 CEST 2017

I've got the intensity of an inhomogeneous Poisson process (fit using
some new methods I'm working on, so not created by spatstat) as an
image object, the observed point pattern as a ppp object, and I'd like
to call residuals.ppm to compute residuals. Is there a simple way to
create a fitted point process model (ppm) from an image and points so
I can pass this directly to residuals.ppm?

Thanks,
Seth