[R-sig-Geo] RQGIS : looking for a geoalgorithm (Tristan Bourgeois)

"Jannes Münchow" malNamalJa at gmx.de
Mon Jul 31 12:08:50 CEST 2017

RQGIS makes use of the processing toolbox and related geoalgorithms. The Atlas tool is not part of the processing toolbox that's why find_algorithms() does not return anything. However, automatic map making is possible in R using e.g., the packages sp, sf and/or raster (tmap has been already mentioned in a previous reply). If you want to stick with the QGIS map canvas, maybe rqgisapi might let you do that (http://r-sig-geo.2731867.n2.nabble.com/Introducing-an-R-package-for-calling-functions-within-a-running-instance-of-QGIS-ALPHA-tt7591302.html).

HTH,

Jannes