[R-sig-Geo] How to objectively subset cities by population

Thiago V. dos Santos thi_veloso at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jul 27 16:27:16 CEST 2017

Dear Dr. Gräler,
Thanks for your contribution. I very much enjoyed the clustering suggestion, and it seems to be available in R's leaflet through the "markerClusterOptions" command. It could solve my problem, so I will take a closer look at that.
Regarding your first suggestion, can you point me out some example that uses the overlaid grid approach?
Thanks, -- Thiago V. dos Santos
PhD studentLand and Atmospheric ScienceUniversity of Minnesota