[R-sig-Geo] Elevation data

Miluji Sb milujisb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:26:11 CET 2017

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your reply and the suggestions.

Ideally, I would like a raster from which I can extract elevation at 1° x
1° resolution. I do not have much experience with working with DEM but have
work with data such as GPW.

I will definitely look at the datasets. Could you kindly suggest one that I
could convert to raster and extract? Hope that's not a silly question.

Sincerely,

Milu