[R-sig-Geo] How to fit a spatial hurdle model with the INLA package ?

Facundo Muñoz famuvie at alumni.uv.es
Fri Feb 17 20:36:10 CET 2017

Are you aware of Quiroz et al. 2015? I think it is what you need, or
very close. And they provide data and code.

There is also Muñoz et al. 2016 (Disclaimer, that's me), which uses a
joint model Bernoulli for zeros and Gamma for >0, with spatial-temporal
effect via SPDE. The data and code are available as a companion R
package at https://github.com/famuvie/2016_RisingAshes.

Hope it helps.

ƒacu.-

Quiroz, Z. C., M. O. Prates, and H. Rue (2015, March). A bayesian
approach to estimate the biomass of anchovies off the coast of perú.
/Biometrics/ /71 /(1), 208-217. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/biom.12227

Muñoz, F., B. Marçais, J. Dufour, and A. Dowkiw (2016, December). Rising
out of the ashes: Additive genetic variation for crown and collar
resistance to hymenoscyphus fraxineus in fraxinus excelsior.
/Phytopathology/ /106 /(12), 1535-1543.
http://dx.doi.org/10.1094/phyto-11-15-0284-r