[R-sig-Geo] animating markers in leaflet using javascript plugins

Antony antonybutts at me.com
Sun Feb 12 20:30:06 CET 2017

Dear all,

I have decided to display the output of my agent-based model using RShiny
and leaflet. i.e. agents animated moving down streets

However, I don't know javascript so I'm having trouble incorporating
javascript libraries that do this working with leaflet in R. I've checked
around the web and there's various routines and so on and tutorials on how
to do this, but nothing quite works and I'm still stuck.

I was wondering if anyone has ever done this before and would kindly be
willing to share their code or offer advice?

Many thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Best,

Antony