[R-sig-Geo] writeOGR layer options for the KML driver?

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 4 21:04:57 CEST 2017

Hi,

Where can I find documentation for available layer_options (if any) for the writeOGR KML driver?

Specifically, I want to be able to specify the line color when writing a SpatialLines or SpatialLinesDataFrame object to a KML file for viewing in Google Earth.
(also specifyng a fill color and fill transparency would be nice, but I can certainly do without it)

I see that the plotKML package has a kml() function. I'll send a separate email asking for assistance with it.

Thanks
-Don

--
Don MacQueen