[R-sig-Geo] Problem with localG in spdep

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Aug 4 08:22:21 CEST 2017

Please provide a reproducible example, either with built-in data or downloadable data, and code, adding your sessionInfo() output. Otherwize all else is guesswork. The function reproduces the examples from Getis & Ord, so it's your data or weights. Just because your data don't yield the answer you want, concluding that the function is broken is unwarranted.

Roger Bivand
Norwegian School of Economics
Bergen, Norway