[R-sig-Geo] spGLM unexpectedly large sill values

Sama Winder sgwinder at alaska.edu
Wed Aug 2 00:54:34 CEST 2017

Thanks Pat.

I will check out glmmPQL to see if I get similar results as I do in
spBayes::spGLM, since that could certainly be instructive.

Could you tell me more about how you fit the semivariograms?
Specifically, which residuals do you use, and then which semivariogram
function? I have explored this a bit but ran into a few threads
suggesting that semivariograms were more appropriate for normal data
and linear trends and never came to a solution I was happy with.

And, if I don't hear back from anyone else perhaps I will try the
r-sig-mixed-models group.

Thanks!
Sama