[R-sig-Geo] Global potential natural vegetation at 1km?

Bacou, Melanie mel at mbacou.com
Fri Sep 30 09:29:17 CEST 2016

In addition, you could also take a look at IIASA global data:
http://www.iiasa.ac.at/web/home/research/modelsData/models-tools-data.html
--Mel.

> Hi,
> About Vegetation can you use the Tree Cover map, develop by Hansen team.
>
> They use Landsat data to identify the tree cover coverage.
>
> The research was published in Science journal.
>
> Best
> Isaque
>
> https://earthenginepartners.appspot.com/science-2013-global-forest/download_v1.2.html
>
> Global Forest Change -
> earthenginepartners.appspot.com<https://earthenginepartners.appspot.com/science-2013-global-forest/download_v1.2.html>
> earthenginepartners.appspot.com
> Global Forest Change 2000–2014 Data Download. Results from time-series
> analysis of Landsat images in characterizing global forest extent and
> change from 2000 ...

> Eng. Agr. Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt
> Mestre em Sensoriamento Remoto - Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas
> Espaciais (INPE)
> Doutorando em Transportes - Universidade de Bras??lia (UNB)
> Mobile: +55 (061) 99015658
> Agronomist engineer
> Master in Remote Sensing - National  Institute for Space Research
> (INPE) - Brazil
> PHD Student in Transport - Bras??lia University (UNB)

Melanie BACOU
International Food Policy Research Institute
Snr. Program Manager, Spatial Data and Analytics
Work   +1(202)862-5699
E-mail m.bacou at cgiar.org
Visit  www.harvestchoice.org