[R-sig-Geo] Plotting 2 rasters over each other on a map with 2D colour scheme

Vasya Pupkin junkmail2 at mail.ru
Fri Sep 23 06:49:45 CEST 2016

Dear All,

Thank you very much for all your very valuable inputs. Thanks to them now I know how the approach is called,
It is "bivariate color mapping" just google that and you will get tonns of information.

This guide below is the most comprehenvise I have come across:
http://www.joshuastevens.net/cartography/make-a-bivariate-choropleth-map/

however requires a bit of work.

Thank you very much!
Best wishes,