[R-sig-Geo] mapview 1.2.0

Bacou, Melanie mel at mbacou.com
Wed Sep 21 01:06:37 CEST 2016

Tim,
Thanks for taking the time to lay out some of the key differences. I
look forward to trying these out.

I recall a recent thread on using QGIS canvas in R for quick
visualization as well. Might be worth trying to consolidate some of
these -- all excellent -- projects (?)

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-geo/2016-August/024817.html

--Mel.