[R-sig-Geo] Kriging with uncertain data

Bede-Fazekas Ákos bfalevlist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:39:56 CEST 2016

Dear Santiago,

you mean you have two values at each location (observed value and
uncertainty)? Or you have an observed value that is the sum of the real
value and the observation error (uncertainty). If the last, then I think
using the gstat::krige() function is straightforward, since the result
of the function contains the variance of the prediction ("Attributes
columns contain prediction and
prediction variance";
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/gstat/gstat.pdf).

HTH,