[R-sig-Geo] spplot : different legends per plot & mode of classification by default ?

A. Marcia BARBOSA barbosa at uevora.pt
Mon Oct 3 13:22:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

Chek out the code under fig12.R at http://rspatial.r-forge.r-
project.org/gallery/.

If you don't necessarily have to use spplot, I find the choroLayer function
in the cartography package much simpler. It uses the plot function, so it's
compatible with par (allowing you to set mfrow, mar, etc.) and with other
related functions (e.g. add, title), and you can define the 'breaks' for
each map.

Cheers,
AMB