[R-sig-Geo] YNT: Complete spatial randomness testing

Cenk İÇÖZ cicoz at anadolu.edu.tr
Mon Oct 3 09:35:26 CEST 2016

According to your suggestion , I excluded duplicated points. However I took the same error message.

udp1<-unique.ppp(dp1)
 xxx<-allstats(udp1)
Error: in Fest(X, r) the successive r values must be finely spaced: given spacing = 0.010196; required spacing <=  0.00586

I attached the data for you to investigate. Thanks a lot.

Cenk