[R-sig-Geo] Complete spatial randomness testing

Cenk İÇÖZ cicoz at anadolu.edu.tr
Sat Oct 1 15:02:25 CEST 2016

Hi friends,

I have a point pattern that consist of earthquake locations.  I want to test the pattern for complete spatial randomness based on distance functions.
I was using spatstat package allstats function to plot 4 of them together in a graph  however I took this error message:

"  Error in plot(allstats(dp1)) :
  error in evaluating the argument 'x' in selecting a method for function 'plot': Error: in Fest(X, r) the successive r values must be finely spaced: given spacing = 0.010196; required spacing <=  0.00586   "

Is it something related to plotting window properties? Although I got an error about F function , I could plot it individually.
In addition I could plot  all G, F, K  and L functions together in a graph manually.
Also I could not find a function to estimate J function in spatstat package. It is only included in allstat function.

Thanks in advance .

Res. Asst. Cenk Ýçöz
Statistics Department ,Anadolu University, Turkey