[R-sig-Geo] Using Stargazer to output spautolm models in Latex

Samar Deen sa462 at cornell.edu
Sun Nov 27 22:47:39 CET 2016

Hi Roger,

Thank you. I used the command,

c(c(res$Coef[,1:2]), unname(res$lambda), res$lambda.se, res$fit$s2, res$LL)

and was able to generate the table using xtable.

Regards,

--
Samar Deen

Summer Research Fellow,  Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future
PhD Candidate, Department of Natural Resources, Cornell University
M.P.A. Cornell University, 2011

Phone: +1 607 793 4200
Skype ID: samarnasiruddeen