[R-sig-Geo] Using Stargazer to output spautolm models in Latex

Melanie Bacou mel at mbacou.com
Fri Nov 25 22:32:15 CET 2016

You could also check into the `pander` package (documented at
http://rapporter.github.io/pander/#helper-functions).

AFAIK there's no helper function to output SAR/CAR or GWR objects
directly, but you might be able to work with `pander.lm`.

Else maybe submit a request on GitHub
https://github.com/Rapporter/pander/issues.

--Mel.